|Conference + 2 days|
|Conference + 1 day|
|Conference + FMICS|
|FM conference only|
|Satellites only (2 days)|
|Satellites only (1 day)|
|FMICS only (2 days)|
|Extra banquet ticket|
You can register for the full week, or for some of the events.
- ‘FM conference‘ registration fee covers the main conference including the industry track (Wednesday 24 June – Friday 26 June).
- ‘Satellites only‘ registration fees are for attendees who want to only attend satellite events (except FMICS). Satellite events are on Monday 22 June and Tuesday 23 June, and include 10 workshops, 6 tutorials, and the Doctoral Symposium.
- ‘Conference + 2 days‘ registration fee covers the main conference and all co-located satellite events (except FMICS).
- ‘Conference + 1 day‘ registration fee covers the main conference and one day of co-located satellite events (except FMICS).
- FMICS: the two-day FMICS workshop has a separate registration and is priced differently than 2 days satellite events (as the event includes a conference dinner and proceedings). Participants of FMICS therefore choose FMICS resp. “main conference + FMICS” and not “2 days”
Early registration deadline: May 20, 2015.
Proceed to the registration and payment site.
Hotel information could be found here.
See program for an overview of FM 2015 and the satellite events.
- What is covered? Conference registration fees cover a copy of the proceedings, attendance to all sessions for three days (lunches, coffee breaks, conference banquet all included). Satellite registration fees cover attendance to all sessions, lunch and coffee breaks of the selected satellite day(s). The FMICS 2015 registration includes a social dinner and the event’s LNCS proceedings.
- Author registration. Each paper must have at least one author register for the conference (which is a regular, i.e., non-student registration), the deadline for author registration is 15 April 2015.
- Student registration. Participants must be full-time students to be registered as students, and must provide a valid evidence of their full-time student status (e.g. a scan of student card) by emailing Martin Steffen. Student conference registration fees cover a copy of the proceedings, attendance to all sessions for three days (lunches, coffee breaks, conference banquet all included). Satellite registration fees cover attendance to all sessions, lunch and coffee breaks of the selected satellite day(s).
- Extra conference banquet tickets. Participants can ask for extra conference banquet tickets. The tickets include transport to the site of the banquet. Each ticket costs NOK 1250 (late request: NOK 1500).
- Online registration supports Credit Cards, bank transfer, and PayPal. See the actual registration service page for further information. The registration service has also their own customer support concerning technical issues. For further requests concerning the registration, please contact Martin Steffen.
- All prices are in Norwegian krones (NOK). Currently, 1.00 USD = 7.73 NOK.
- Invitation letters. If you require any (visa) invitation letter or attendance certificate, please do the registration first and then email Martin Steffen the details.
Cancellations. Cancellations reaching us via the registration service provider by June 4, 2015 will be accepted subject to the cancellation fees of that provider. The fees amount to a 5 EURO cancellation fee and in addition, approx. 6% of the registration fee cannot be refunded as they are part of the fee to the provider’s registration handling service). “No shows” are not refundable and are liable for the full registration fee. Instead of canceling, your registration may be transferred by giving a colleague a written authorization.
Contact. Please contact Martin Steffen regarding any issues related to registration and payment, and invitation letter: